Buka Wahala: 12 photos you’ll understand if you’ve been to a local restaurant
Madam gimme extra ponmo and soup!
1. You see the waiter arriving with what you ordered.
2. And then he just walks past you.
3. When you’ve waited 30 minutes for your order and then someone comes to ask, “what do you want to eat sir?
4. When you have to decide whether to stand up and leave or just wait it out.
5. When the menu says exotic Chinese rice and sauce but they put ordinary rice and stew in front of you.
6. When you finish drinking 50cl coke and they tell you its’s 700 naira.
7. When you’re leaving the restaurant and you see the woman’s sweat landing inside the food she’s cooking.
8. And then you start to wonder how many germs are inside the food.
9. But you think of how sweet the food was and just move on with your life.
10. When you tell your mum or wife you prefer buka stew to homemade stew.
11. When you walk into your favourite buka and that girl that gives you extra soup is not around.