Aspirin Helps In Treatment Of Dandruff– Expert
Dandruff is a condition of the scalp that causesflakes of skin to appear and is often accompanied by itching. In some cases, it can be embarrassing and not easy to treat.
A lot of people especially ladies have used different medication that they assume would cure dandruff. Using aspirin is one effective and cheap way to tackle the condition.
Aspirin contains Salicylic acid that works well for exfoliating and for dandruff helps exfoliate the dry skin (mixed with oil) that’s a common feature of dandruff leaving the area clean after its washed off by a mild shampoo.
Causes of Dandruff
1. If you do not comb or brush your hair regularly it has a slightly higher risk of having dandruff
2. If you are sensitive to yeast you will have a slightly higher risk of having dandruff, so it is logical to assume that yeast may play a part3. If you have a dry skin, it will getdandruff more often.
4. if you do notshampoo enough,there can be a buildup of oil and dead skin cells, causing dandruff
5. Parkinson’s disease and some other neurological illnesses are more prone to having dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
Ways to apply the Aspirin
Aspirin has a very great benefit with no side effect
1. Mash 3-4 aspirin tablets into a clean bowl
2. Add little shampoo with aspirin powder and mix both together
3. Dampen hair and massage in the paste into the scalp
4. Leave in for about seven minutes
5. Rinse hair and proceed to wash again with mild shampoo